The Best Gangtok Tour Package For Couple
A romantic holiday or a honeymoon allows couples to amplify their connections. Being on a trip to hill stations is a dream for many couples. And India boasts a sheer number of incredible hill stations. Sikkim’s gem Gangtok is one of the loveliest idyllic destinations for a romantic escape.
The Land of Monasteries, Gangtok, is in East Sikkim and the base for approaching destinations in East Sikkim, West Sikkim, North Sikkim, and South Sikkim. An all-inclusive Gangtok tour package for couple by the leading Siliguri-based tour operator Dream Destination Holidays involves services like accommodation booking, sightseeing tours, transport assistance, flight ticketing, rail ticketing, recreational enjoyment, airport transfer.
Why Choose Dream Destination Holidays
- We're an authorized team
- One-stop services
- 24*7 customer assistance
- Personalized tour packages
- Simple booking
The largest city and capital of the Northeast state of Sikkim, Gangtok, is home to a galore of attractions, such as:
- Rumtek Monastery (about 34.5 km from Gangtok)
- Do Drul Chorten (about 3 km from Gangtok)
- Enchey Monastery (some 3 km from Gangtok)
- Hanuman Tok (some 11 km from Gangtok)
- Ganesh Tok (about 5 km from Gangtok)
- Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir (about 56 km from Gangtok)
- Ban Jhakri Waterfalls (about 6 km from Gangtok)
- Tashi View Point (some 8 km from Gangtok)
- Tsomgo Lake (some 38 km from Gangtok)
- Nathula Pass (some 56 km from Gangtok)
Customize your romantic trip; add more viewpoints in and around Gangtok. The region engages many sacred places, where you can seek blessings and turn your trip more blissful. Nathula Pass, a protected area for its closer proximity to the international border, one of the most iconic attractions in the state of Sikkim, requires an Inner Line Permit to enter. Our tour operator helps you issue your permit without hassles.
The city of Gangtok is one of the cleanest cities in India, featuring Tibetan culture, a well-organized settlement, several shopping malls, several restaurants, MG Marg - a no-traffic road, soul-satisfying view of India's 3rd highest mountain peak, Mt. Kanchenjunga, snowfall in winter.
Explore the gorgeous and tranquil splendour of Gangtok with a Gangtok tour package for couple by Dream Destination Holidays, a trusted name in Indian Tourism Industry. Fulfill your romantic tour goals with our bestselling tour packages exclusively made for couples.
View Related Blogs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Many Days Are Enough For The Gangtok Trip?
You can cover major sightseeing places in Gangtok within 2-3 days.
- How Is Gangtok As A Honeymoon Destination?
Owing to stunning snow-laden mountainous landscapes, mesmerizing sightseeing, and a safe environment, Gangtok is ideal for honeymooners.
- Are Gangok Honeymoon Packages Customizable?
Yes, at Dream Destination Holidays, we provide customized Gangtok honeymoon packages.
- What Facilities Do Gangtok Tour Packages Offer Couples?
Dream Destination Holidays provides pick-ups and transfers to NJP/Bagdogra, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours in private cars, and tour guides.
- Which Is The Best Month For Gangtok Honeymoon Trips?
March-June and late September - mid-December are the best time for a comfortable, incredible Gangtok tour.