Exclusive Darjeeling Holiday Packages
Lying prettily in the Mighty Himalayan foothills, Darjeeling is a lovely, thrilling hill station praised by tourists worldwide. Aptly called the Queen of Hills, this highland features the most exclusive view of Mount Kanchenjunga, the highest mountain in India. Be it your ideal honeymoon destination. Or, let it be your best adventure site.
To dive into its aura, come to this incredible mountainous region. Numerous tour itineraries made precisely for the hilly town exploration allow you to choose one at your convenience. Plan a tour together with your tour guide. Get ready to ace your upcoming trip with Darjeeling Holiday packages.
Dotted with dynamic destinations in and around,its astonishing vistas keep tourists spellbound. Involving salubrious weather, the region wraps itself up with the dominance of greenery. Bounded by the infinite slopes of lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling represents a pristine mountainous backdrop. Receive tip guidance from Dream Destinations Holidays, the leading tour operator in Siliguri for both domestic and international ventures.
Enjoy the availability of customized trip plans and executions. Personalized tours let you explore attractions the way you wish. So, the touring flexibility it ensures is worth getting. Avail of tailor-made trip itineraries for solo exploration. Or, it can be a perfect exploration with family or friends.
The most recommended holiday itineraries for Darjeeling include - 2 nights| 3 days, 3 nights| 4 days, 4 nights| 5 days, etc. That enough days depend on what is enough for the tourist. At least 2 nights | 3 days are required so that you can tour comfortably. In order to explore the romantic delight this hill station offers, newlywed couples can plan a 4-5 day trip.
Brief Insight Into Darjeeling Tour
- Make your tripping absolutely effective.
- Upon arrival, you might like to freshen up, feed, or have a power nap in your hotel. Now you may approach Chowrasta, Mall Road. It's a wonderful place that tends to be crowded more often. Sit, relax, enjoy the ambiance, click photos, shop, eat, and spot the mountainous backdrop. There're curio shops, bookstores, restaurants, and tea shops, and don't miss exploring Chawk Bazar. Visit Mahakal Temple located near Chowrasta.
- On the second day, best to go for an early morning sunrise at Tiger Hill. The flickering sun rising above the mountains of Kanchenjunga and Everest is beyond compare. Places like Himalayan Zoological Park, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Ropeway site, Himalayan Mountaineering may involve a 4hr tour.
- Without a Toy Train Joyride from Darjeeling Station, the trip remains incomplete, especially if it's your first visit here. Take your way to the next destinations - Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop, Japanese Peace Pagoda, Rock Garden, and Ganga Maya Park. Set up adventure activities with your tour guide at Dream Destination Holidays, comprising - Paragliding, Trekking, Kayaking, Camping, Hot Air Balloon, Whitewater Rafting, Safari, Zorbing, Rock climbing.
- Savouring the regional food is an inseparable part of touring. Impress your sensory delights with some Darjeeling special dishes, like - Jwati, Sael Roti, Tibetan Thupka, Gundruk, Gobi, Momos, Noddles, Phambi, Ninguro With Churpi, Aaloo Achar, AalooTama, Kheer, Keema, Churpee, Traditional Nepali Thali. Experience the best of trips at cost-effective holiday packages.